This elegant medallion with the image of OL of Charity makes a great gift. It can be worn around the neck or as an ornament, above a headboard or crib. This artwork was crafted with real dehydrated flowers, resin and german silver in Mexico. Each piece is unique and has been created by mexican hands.
- This magnificent medallion is made of alpaca (German silver) and dried flowers. Our artisans grow colorful flowers of various kinds to then carefully dry them, preserving the color and splendor of the petals.
- Approximate Measurements: 2.4" inches and 1.86" x 2.4" Oval.
- Approximate Weight: 1.3 oz.
- Please note that the flowers on each medallion are applied one by one. Flowers used will vary from one medallion to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are exactly the same. Images used may vary as well. Photos shown are examples of the finished product.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures
- Clean by using a soft cloth; using a jewelry cleaning cloth for the metal part only is ok.
- Shape of the medal may also vary (round or oval)