- Exclusive product from "Insigne Nacional Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe"
- Official image of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Due to the amount of handcrafting, the high quality of the materials used, and the piece's exclusivity, this frame of Our Lady of Guadalupe is considered a valuable work of art
One of the most venerated Marian devotions in the world is the devotion to Our Lady of Guadalupe. Our Blessed Mother is considered to be the patron saint of unborn children and the Empress of the Americas because of this devotion. This exquisite wooden frame in gold and silver tones features a hand-carved and hand-painted image of Our Lady of Guadalupe that is of the highest possible quality. The frame was made by hand.
This image is a reproduction of the "time" cloak that can be found in the Basilica of Guadalupe in Mexico City.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Gold & Silver Wood frame w/ Small Digital cotton canvas Guadalupe
- Frame: 24" x 19" x 3", Canvas 13" x 8"
- Made in Mexico
- We provide 2-day shipping on deliveries and accept money-back returns for all orders from our shop