- Excellent gift for occasions
- Made from natural colorful flowers
- Each piece is unique and has been created by Catholic artisan hands
Our Lady of Perpetual Help is a title of the Blessed Virgin Mary as represented in a 15th-century Byzantine icon also associated with the same Marian apparition. The icon originated from the Keras Kardiotissas Monastery and has been in Rome since 1499.
This lovely necklace features an image of Our Lady of Perpetual Help and has been carefully put together by a woman named Gisela. For her, this necklace is the fruit of her life's work.
It also has gorgeous flowers inside an outlined and fine round shape that will make one look amazing wherever they go. The image of Our Lady of Perpetual Help Pendant radiates beauty, faith, and protection.
Our artisans grow colorful flowers of various kinds and then carefully dry them, preserving the color and splendor of the petals. This lovely piece is sure to be treasured by anyone who receives it, as it is unique and meaningful.
The flowers used will vary from one piece to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are the same. Images used may vary as well.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Chain size: 16”
- Pendant size: 0.5"
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures
- Box included
- Materials: silver-plated metal, resin and natural dried flowers
- Made in Mexico
- We provide a 2-day shipping delivery and accept money-back returns for order from our shop