- A beautiful symbol of Latin-American faith
- The perfect present for first communions, confirmations, and other important events in someone's life.
- Materials made of 14k gold will be there for many generations.
"Are you not in the folds of my mantle?" - Our Lady of Guadalupe to Saint Juan Diego, December 12, 1531
The medal depicting Our Lady of Guadalupe is our most popular gift. This medal, also known as "Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe," is one of Mexico's most famous religious devotions. It also serves as the national image of the country. It is a delicate piece, and whoever receives it will without a doubt consider it to be a priceless possession due to the design, which is understated but exquisite. The 14k gold reflects the light, which results in a soft illumination of the picture of Our Lady of Guadalupe.
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Medal size: 0.7" X 0.6"
- Behind the medal, you will find the following Latin inscription: "Non fecit taliter omni nationi", which means "God has done nothing like this for any other nation" a passage from Psalm 147:20
- Material: 14K solid yellow gold metal
- Made in Mexico