- A hand-made piece of jewelry that honors Our Lady of Guadalupe and stands for unconditional love and protection
- Classic, sturdy, and evocative Mexican medal
- Genuine solid 14k gold.
- The medal is a work of art and unique, but it's appealing to everyone
"Am I not here who am your Mother?"
These are the words spoken by Our Blessed Mother in her apparition to Saint Juan Diego, the first Roman Catholic indigenous saint from the Americas, on December 12, 1531. Our Lady of Guadalupe is our bestselling, most iconic medal. Also known as "Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe", this medal is one of the most popular religious devotions in Mexico, serving as the country's patron saint. It is a delicate piece that will surely be precious to whoever receives it, with a simple, yet elegant design. Behind the medal you will find the following Latin inscription: "Non fecit taliter omni nationi", which means "God's done nothing like if for any other nation" a passage from Psalm 147:20
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Medal Size: 1.2" x 0.9".
- Materials: 14K solid yellow gold metal.
- Made in Mexico.
- Each piece comes packaged in an elegant box
- We provide 2-day shipping on deliveries and accept money-back returns for all orders from our shop
Guadalupe Gifts Promise
- Artwork authenticity.
- Pay our artisans a reasonable wage in order to create opportunities for economically disadvantaged communities.
- Ensure safe and healthy working conditions and prohibit the use of child and forced labor with all of our suppliers.