Sterling Silver Round Scapular Necklace with Pressed Flowers, 0.5"
- Great gift for any occasion
- Crafted with real colorful flowers, resin, simulated leather, and Sterling Silver
- Each piece is unique and has been created by Catholic artisan hands.
These beautiful necklaces, featuring two images (Blessed Mother and Jesus Christ), have been carefully put together by a woman named Gisela, and for her, this little bracelet is a fruit of her life's work. Our artisans grow colorful flowers of various kinds to carefully dry them, preserving the color and splendor of the petals. Each flower is applied individually to each medal, so the flowers in each product tend to vary. This lovely piece is sure to be treasured by anyone who receives it, as it is unique and meaningful.
- Please note that the flowers on each charm are applied one by one. Flowers used will vary from one charm to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are the same. Images used may vary as well.
Photos shown are examples of the finished product
Dimensions & Specifications
- 0.5" round and 16" chain.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures
- Clean by using a soft cloth; using a jewelry cleaning cloth for the metal part only is OK
- Made in Mexico