Sterling Silver and Leather Our Lady of Grace Bracelet with Pressed Flowers, 6" + 2"
- makes a great gift
- crafted with real dehydrated flowers, resin, simulated leather and Sterling Silver
- Each piece is unique and has been created by Mexican hands
“Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with Thee” - The "Hail Mary" Prayer
This beautiful bracelet, featuring an image of Our Lady of Grace, has been carefully put together by a woman named Gisela, and for her, this little bracelet is a fruit of her life's work. Our artisans grow colorful flowers of various kinds to then carefully dry them, preserving the color and splendor of the petals. Each flower is applied individually to a round medal, so the flowers in each product tend to vary. This lovely piece is sure to be treasured by anyone who is gifted it, as it is unique and meaningful.
- Please note that the flowers on each medallion are applied one by one. Flowers used will vary from one medallion to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are exactly the same. Images used may vary as well.
Photos shown are examples of the finished product
Dimensions & Specifications
- Sterling Silver and simulated leather and dried flowers.
- Medal 0.82" x 1"
- 6" + 2" extension
- Clean by using a soft cloth; using a jewelry cleaning cloth for the metal part only is OK.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures
- Made in Mexico