Oval Silver Plated Frida Necklace, 16" (R)
- Unique accessory
- Each piece is unique and has been created by Mexican hands
This colorful pendant features an image of one of the most famous artists in the history of Mexico, Frida Kahlo. She is known for embracing indigenous Mexican culture and feminist ideals through her powerful and colorful art.
This is a lovely piece that is perfect for any history lover. This pendant is made of Alpaca and dried flowers. Our artisans grow colorful flowers of various kinds to then carefully dry them, preserving the color and splendor of the petals. Please note that the flowers on each medallion are applied one by one. Flowers used will vary from one medallion to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are exactly the same. Images used may vary as well. Photos shown are examples of the finished product.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Each pendant comes with an 16" Sterling Silver chain and in a box.
- Approximate Measurements: 1.18" x 0.88" oval
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures.
- Clean by using a soft cloth; using a jewelry cleaning cloth for the metal part only is ok.