- The perfect gift for any occasion
- Can be used as a statement of faith or as a fashionable piece of jewelry
- Encourages prayer of the rosary wherever, whenever
This gold-plated rosary bracelet features a stunning full-color image of Our Lady of Charity and a dangling cross. Our Lady of Charity has been honored by Cubans worldwide since the 1600s. This Virgin symbolizes Cuban faith and culture, with its story originating in a small village called Cobre, in Cuba. This is a beautiful piece that serves as a reminder to pray the rosary and honor our Blessed Mother. This is an elegant piece that is lined by delicate pearls, lending to a feminine look.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Made with gold-plated brass and imitation pearls
- Made in Brazil
- 7" long
- Each bracelet comes packaged in an elegant white box with magnetic closure
- Preserve GUADALUPE GIFTS treasures, avoiding contact with beauty substances and storing the item in the accompanying box when not in use is recommended.