- Excellent gift for occasions
- Made from natural colorful flowers
- Each piece is unique and has been created by Catholic artisan hands
Our Lady of Charity is a Marian devotion that is extremely popular in Cuban culture. People in Cuba think of this Virgin as a symbol of their faith and culture, largely because its story began in a small village called Cobre in Cuba.
A divine pendant with a powerful and meaningful representation of Our Lady of Charity. Magnify your faith with this beautiful, tiny but powerful pendant, brightly colored with real flowers.
This pendant is perfect to share your faith and devotion with your loved ones, and to combine with the outfits you like the most, and, of course, to protect you in your daily routine.
Our artisans grow colorful flowers of various kinds and then carefully dry them, preserving the color and splendor of the petals. Each flower is applied individually to each medal, so the flowers in each product tend to vary. This lovely piece is sure to be treasured by anyone who receives it, as it is unique and meaningful.
Please note that the flowers on each medallion are applied one by one. The flowers used will vary from one medallion to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are exactly the same. Images used may vary as well.
The photos shown are examples of the finished product.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Chain size:16”
- Pendant size: 0.90" x 1.28"
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures
- Box included
- Materials: silver-plated metal, resin and natural dried flowers
- Made in Mexico
- We provide a 2-day shipping delivery and accept money-back returns for order from our shop