Our Lady of Grace Medal Necklace with Real Flowers, 16" (S) (R)
- Crafted with real colorful flowers, resin, and Silver Plated
- Each piece is unique and has been created by Catholic artisan hands.
- Powerful backstory
This delicate necklace features a Miraculous Medal, originating in the Our Blessed Mother’s apparitions to Saint Catherine Labourém. It has been carefully put together by a woman named Gisela, and for her, this necklace is a fruit of her life's work. Our artisans grow colorful flowers of various kinds to carefully dry them, preserving the petals' color and splendor. Each flower is applied individually to each medal, so the flowers in each product tend to vary. This lovely piece is sure to be treasured by anyone who receives it, as it is unique and meaningful.
- Please note that the flowers on each medallion are applied one by one. Flowers used will vary from one medallion to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are the same. Images used may vary as well.
Photos shown are examples of the finished product.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Approximate Measurements: 0.5" round and 16" chain or 17" + 2" blue leather cord.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures.
- Clean by using a soft cloth; using a jewelry cleaning cloth for the metal part is ok.
- Box our velvet pouch included.
- Made in Mexico