- Excellent gift for occasions
- Made from natural colorful flowers
- Each piece is unique and has been created by Catholic artisan hands
This delicate necklace features Our Lady of Grace, who appeared to the Carmelite, Dominic of Jesus-Mary, and has been highly influential throughout the Catholic faith since.
It has been carefully put together by a woman named Gisela, and for her, this necklace is the fruit of her life's work.
The full body image of Our Lady is encircled by colorful and tiny flowers that highlight the magnificence and beauty of the pendant. It's a lovely gift for a cherished one or a special occasion.
Our artisans grow colorful flowers of various kinds and then carefully dry them, preserving the color and splendor of the petals. This lovely piece is sure to be treasured by anyone who receives it, as it is unique and meaningful.
The flowers used will vary from one piece to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are the same. Images used may vary as well.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Chain size: 16”
- Pendant size: 0.90" x 1.25"
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures
- Box included
- Materials: silver-plated metal, resin and natural dried flowers
- Made in Mexico
- We provide a 2-day shipping delivery and accept money-back returns for order from our shop