- Great gift for any occasion
- Crafted with real colorful flowers, resin and pewter
- Each piece is unique and has been created by Catholic artisan hands
- Powerful backstory
This delicate rosary box features an image of Our Lady of Grace, originating in the Our Blessed Mother’s apparitions to Saint Catherine Labourém. It has been carefully put together by a woman named Gisela, and for her, this box is a fruit of her life's work. Our artisans grow colorful flowers of various kinds to then carefully dry them, preserving the color and splendor of the petals. Each flower is applied individually to each part, so the flowers in each product tend to vary. This lovely piece is sure to be treasured by anyone who receives it, as it is unique and meaningful.
- Please note that the flowers on each medallion are applied one by one. Flowers used will vary from one medallion to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are exactly the same. Images used may vary as well.
Photos shown are examples of the finished product
Dimensions & Specifications
- Box Size: 2.9"x1.5"x2"
- Weight: 5.5 oz.
- Materials: Pewter (light aluminum), natural dried flowers and resin
- Hand-made in Mexico