- Simply beautiful, unique and inspiring devotional gift of Virgen de Guadalupe
- Artwork with multiple dimensional appearance
- The jewelry is even more stunning in person than the photos suggest
- Flowers are individually chosen for each piece
- Durable and eye catching piece
Lupita, an indigenous woman from Mexico, painstakingly crafted this stunning bracelet depicting the Virgin of Guadalupe. This bracelet is the result of her life's labor and inspiration. Our skilled workers cultivate a wide variety of vibrant flowers and then dry them in such a way that their original hues and luster are maintained. Because each bloom is added separately, there can be slight variations between batches. Our Blessed Mother of Guadalupe and the natural world come together in this exquisite item that any recipient would be lucky to call their own.
Photos shown are examples of the finished product.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Approximate Measurements: 1.1" x 7.5"
- Clean using a soft cloth; using a jewelry cleaning cloth for the metal part only is ok.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures for prolonged periods of time.
- Box included.
- Made in Mexico
- We provide 2-day shipping on deliveries and accept money-back returns for all orders from our shop
Guadalupe Gifts Promise
- Artwork authenticity.
- Pay our artisans a reasonable wage in order to create opportunities for economically disadvantaged communities.
- Ensure safe and healthy working conditions and prohibit the use of child and forced labor with all of our suppliers.