- Handmade in Mexico by Catholic artisans
- Crafted with real, colorful flowers, resin and alpaca (German silver)
- No two pieces are identical
- A thoughtful and original gift
This beautiful bracelet, featuring an image of Our Lady of Guadalupe, has been carefully put together by a woman named Lupita. For her, this little bracelet is a fruit of her life's work, her passion. Our artisans grow colorful flowers of various kinds to then carefully dry them, preserving the color and splendor of the petals. Each flower is applied individually, so the flowers in each product tend to vary. This lovely piece is sure to be treasured by anyone who is gifted it, as it combines the beauty of Our Blessed Mother of Guadalupe, with the splendor of nature.
Photos shown are examples of the finished product.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Approximate Measurements: 1.1" x 7.5"
- Clean using a soft cloth; using a jewelry cleaning cloth for the metal part only is ok.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures for prolonged periods of time.
- Box included.
- Made in Mexico