- Great gift for any occasion
- Crafted with real colorful flowers, resin, and Sterling Silver
- Each piece is unique and has been created by Catholic artisan hands
Our Lady of Guadalupe is one of the most revered Marian devotions in the world, with the Blessed Mother being the Empress of the Americas and the patron saint of unborn children.
This necklace, featuring an image of Our Lady of Guadalupe, has been carefully put together by a woman named Maria, and for her, this necklace is the fruit of her life's work.
A divine pendant with a powerful and meaningful representation of Our Lady of Guadalupe. Magnify your faith with this beautiful, tiny but powerful pendant, brightly colored with real flowers.
This pendant is perfect to share faith and devotion with loved ones, and to combine with the outfits one likes the most, and, of course, to give protection, when blessed, during daily routines.
Our artisans grow colorful flowers of various kinds and carefully dry them, preserving the petals' color and splendor. Each flower is applied individually to each medal, so the flowers in each product tend to vary.
This lovely piece is sure to be treasured by anyone who receives it, as it is unique and meaningful.
The flowers used will vary from one piece to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are the same. Images used may vary as well.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Chain size:16”
- Pendant size: 0.90" x 1.25"
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures
- Box included
- Materials: silver-plated metal, resin and natural dried flowers
- Made in Mexico
- We provide a 2-day shipping delivery and accept money-back returns for order from our shop