- Handmade in Mexico by nuns and imported directly from the famous Tienda Basilica de Guadalupe ("Colecturia - Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe")
- Wood beads measure 10mm and are hand-painted with a design featuring Our Lady of Guadalupe.
- Sturdy natural linen cord that measures 46 inches long.
- Ideal for praying the rosary, meditation or as a special religious keepsake/ memento for yourself or someone special.
- A religious item makes an excellent present for any special event, such as birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, or Mother's Day.
This beautiful rosary is handmade for the famous Basílica de Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe in Mexico City. These unique wooden rosary beads measure 10mm and are individually hand-painted with a design featuring the beloved image of the Virgin of Guadalupe. They come on a 40" long metal chain. An excellent gift for yourself or loved ones!
Dimensions & Specifications
- Chain size: 20" (45 cm)
- Bead size: 5mm
- Medal for the crossing: 4"
- Materials: metal chain, wood with petal sense.
- Hand-painted and hand decorated.
- Handmade in Mexico.
Guadalupe Gifts Promise
- Artwork authenticity.
- Pay our artisans a reasonable wage to create opportunities for economically disadvantaged communities.
- Ensure safe and healthy working conditions and prohibit child and forced labor use with all of our suppliers.