- Excellent gift for occasions
- Made from natural colorful flowers
- Each piece is unique and has been created by Catholic artisan hands
Our Lady of Hope, first sculpted by the famous artist Francois LePelch, is featured in this unique piece.
It has been carefully put together by a woman named Gisela, and for her, this necklace is the fruit of her life's work. This necklace is ideal for a woman you value, as a gift of faith and love.
Our artisans grow colorful flowers of various kinds and then carefully dry them, preserving the color and splendor of the petals.
This lovely piece is sure to be treasured by anyone who receives it, as it is unique and meaningful.
The flowers used will vary from one piece to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are the same. Images used may vary as well.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Chain size: 16”
- Pendant size: 1.23"
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures
- Box included
- Materials: silver-plated metal, resin and natural dried flowers
- Made in Mexico
- We provide a 2-day shipping delivery and accept money-back returns for order from our shop