Pewter OL of Charity Small Cross with Natural Flowers, 4.2" x 6.5"
- Colorful addition to any home
- Symbolic of Latin-American faith
- Ideal wedding or house warming gift
This eye-catching wall cross features a stunning image of Our Lady of Charity as the focal piece. Our Lady of Charity is a Marian devotion that is extremely popular in Cuban culture. This Virgin symbolizes Cuban faith and culture, with its story originating in a small village called Cobre, in Cuba. The delicate flowers frame Our Blessed Mother beautifully, making this a meaningful household piece that could become a family heirloom.
Flowers on each cross are applied one by one. Flowers used will vary from one cross to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are exactly the same. Background color may vary as well. Photos shown are examples of the finished product. Made of pewter and adorned with a variety of flowers, our artisans grow colorful flowers of various kinds to then carefully dry them, preserving the color and splendor of the petals.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Approximate Measurements: 4.25" x 6.5"
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures.
- Clean by using a soft cloth; a jewelry cleaning cloth may be used on the metal only.