- Great gift for any occasion
- Each piece is unique and has been created by Catholic artisan hands.
This beautiful necklace, featuring an image of Saint Benedict, has been carefully put together by a woman named Rosa, and for her, this little bracelet is a fruit of her life's work. Our artisans grow colorful flowers of various kinds to carefully dry them, preserving the petals' color and splendor. Each flower is applied individually to each medal, so the flowers in each product tend to vary. This lovely piece is sure to be treasured by anyone who receives it, as it is unique and meaningful.
- Please note that the flowers on each medallion are applied one by one. Flowers used will vary from one medallion to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are the same. Images used may vary as well.
Photos shown are examples of the finished product.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Silver Plated
- 1.25" round, 0.90" x 1.25" oval and 16" chain.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures.
- Clean by using a soft cloth; using a jewelry cleaning cloth for the metal part only is OK
- Made in Mexico