- Excellent gift for occasions
- Made from natural colorful flowers
- Each piece is unique and has been created by Catholic artisan hands
Our Lady of Chiquinquira is known as the Patroness of Colombia, representing centuries of devotion to the Blessed Mother. This lovely necklace has been carefully put together by a woman named Maria. The pendant’s image is captured on a colorful backdrop made with flowers. Our artisans grow colorful flowers of various kinds and carefully dry them, preserving the petals' color and splendor. This uniquely crafted piece is sure to be treasured by anyone who receives it.
The flowers used will vary from one medallion to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are the same. Images used may vary as well.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Chain size: 16”
- Pendant size: 1.45" tall
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures
- Box included
- Materials: silver-plated metal, resin and natural dried flowers
- Made in Mexico
- We provide a 2-day shipping delivery and accept money-back returns for order from our shop