Silver Plated Pressed Flowers Our Lady of Perpetual Help Pendant (O/L)
- Great gift for any occasion
- Crafted with real colorful flowers, resin and Silver Plated
- Each piece is unique and has been created by Catholic artisan hands
- Powerful backstory
Our Lady of Perpetual Help is a Roman Catholic title of the Blessed Virgin Mary as represented in a celebrated 15th-century Byzantine icon also associated with the same Marian apparition. The icon originated from the Keras Kardiotissas Monastery and has been in Rome since 1499. This lovely necklace features an image of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, and has been carefully put together by a woman named Gisela. For her, this necklace is a fruit of her life's work. Our artisans grow colorful flowers of various kinds to then carefully dry them, preserving the color and splendor of the petals. Each flower is applied individually to each medal, so the flowers in each product tend to vary. This lovely piece is sure to be treasured by anyone who receives it, as it is unique and meaningful.
- Please note that the flowers on each medallion are applied one by one. Flowers used will vary from one medallion to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are exactly the same. Images used may vary as well.
Photos shown are examples of the finished product
Dimensions & Specifications
- Approximate Measurements: 0.90" x 1.28" oval and 16" chain.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures.
- Clean by using a soft cloth; using a jewelry cleaning cloth for the metal part only is ok.
- Box included.
- Made in Mexico