- Great gift for any occasion
- Crafted with real colorful flowers, resin and Silver Plated metal
- Each piece is unique and has been created by Catholic artisan hands
This beautiful necklace, featuring an image of Saint Michael has been carefully put together by a woman named Gisela, and for her, this little necklace is a fruit of her life's work. Our artisans grow colorful flowers of various kinds to then carefully dry them, preserving the color and splendor of the petals. Each flower is applied individually to each medal, so the flowers in each product tend to vary. This lovely piece is sure to be treasured by anyone who receives it, as it is unique and meaningful.
Please note that the flowers on each medallion are applied one by one. Flowers used will vary from one medallion to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are exactly the same. Images used may vary as well.
Photos shown are examples of the finished product
Dimensions & Specifications
- Size: 0.5" round and 16" chain
- Materials: Alpaca (Silver plated over metal), resin and natural dried flowers.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures
- Made in Mexico