- This adjustable pearl bracelet is made with silver plated beads and features an image of Our Lady of Charity with a small cross.
- The perfect gift for any occasion
- can be used as a statement of faith and a fashionable item
"Our Lady of Charity" or "Nuestra Señora de la Caridad" has been honored by Cubans worldwide since the 1600s. This Virgin symbolizes Cuban faith and culture, with its story originating in a small village called Cobre, in Cuba. This delicate bracelet features a colored image of Our Lady of Charity, lined with elegant silver plated beads. This makes for a beautiful gift for a woman of any age.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Each bracelet comes packaged in an elegant white box with magnetic closure
- Made with Silver-plated brass; 1-year guarantee
- Made in Brazil
- 7" long