- Adjustable pearl bracelet is made with simulated pearls and features an image of Our Lady of Charity and a small cross.
- The perfect gift for any occasion
- Can be used as a religious piece and a fashionable piece of jewelry
"Our Lady of Charity" or "Nuestra Señora de la Caridad" has been honored by Cubans worldwide since the 1600s. This Virgin symbolizes Cuban faith and culture, with its story originating in a small village called Cobre, in Cuba. This delicate bracelet features a colorful image of Our Lady of Charity, lined with elegant white pearls. This makes for a beautiful gift for any woman of any age, as pearls are a timeless accessory that bring class to any outfit.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Each bracelet comes packaged in an elegant white box with magnetic closure
- Made with Silver-plated brass and Swarovski pearls; 1-year guarantee
- Made in Brazil
- 7" long