- Design that is both meaningful and timeless.
- Outstanding craftsmanship is featured in the genuine Mexican sterling silver.
- An excellent present to give as a wedding gift.
The presence of 13 coins at a wedding ceremony is seen as an omen of the couple's joyous future together. After the ritual, the groom gives them to his bride in exchange for her agreement to be subordinate to him as head of the household, with him as its main financial provider.
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Coin size: 0.65"
- Number of coins: 13
- Materials: Sterling silver
- Handmade in Mexico
- We provide 2-day shipping on deliveries and accept money-back returns for all orders from our shop
Guadalupe Gifts Promise
- Product authenticity.
- Pay our artisans a reasonable wage to create opportunities for economically disadvantaged communities.
- Ensure safe and healthy working conditions and prohibit child and forced labor with our suppliers.