Square-Shaped Pewter OL of Charity Wall Ornament w/ Natural Flowers, 4.5" X 3.2" (S)
- Traditional image
- Colorful flowers
- Powerful symbol of Latin-American faith
Our Lady of Charity is a Marian devotion that is extremely popular in Cuban culture. This Virgin symbolizes Cuban faith and culture, with its story originating in a small village called Cobre, in Cuba. This fine frame with the image of Our Lady of Charity and the three "Juanes" is an elegant and inspirational addition to any home. This artwork was crafted with pewter, flowers and resin. Each piece is unique and has been created by Mexican hands.
- Flowers on this item are applied one by one by skillful artisans. Flowers used will vary from one piece to the next. Thus no two pieces are exactly the same. Images used may vary as well. Photos shown are examples of the finished product.
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Approximate Measurements: H4.5 x W3.25 inches, 1/2 inch thick
- Approximate Weight: 5.5 oz.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures
- Clean by using a soft damp cloth, followed by a soft dry one