Silver Heart with Wings Taxco Mexico 925 Locket

SKU: 6TRCA
Silver Heart with Wings Taxco Mexico 925 Locket
Silver Heart with Wings Taxco Mexico 925 Locket
Silver Heart with Wings Taxco Mexico 925 Locket
Silver Heart with Wings Taxco Mexico 925 Locket
Silver Heart with Wings Taxco Mexico 925 Locket

Silver Heart with Wings Taxco Mexico 925 Locket

SKU: 6TRCA
Regular price $75.00
/
  • Free shipping & free returns
  • Secure payments
  • Great gift for any occasion
  • Handmade with Sterling silver
  • Vintage appearance
  • Each piece is one-of-a-kind and was handcrafted by Catholic artisans

This locket was painstakingly made by hand out of sterling silver. You may attach a chain or ribbon to this lovely ornament and wear it as a pendant.

Taxco, a little town south of Mexico City, is widely regarded as the continent's silver center, and it is there that this collection is crafted. The purity of the medal is 92.5%, which is higher than required by most countries. Copper makes up the remaining 7.5% as it is a typical component of such alloys.

Dimensions & Specifications

  • Approximate Measurements: 0.65" x 1.7"
  • Material: Sterling silver
  • Box included
  • Made in Mexico 

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

More from Gifts
14k Gold & Silver Virgen de Guadalupe Large Pendant
hold by hand medalla virgen de guadalupe front view
14k Gold & Silver Virgen de Guadalupe Large Pendant
$360.00
Wood St Benedict Medal Black Rosary Necklace
benedict rosary front view
Wood St Benedict Medal Black Rosary Necklace
$10.00
BEST SELLER
Sold Out
Baroque Small Wall Crucifix w/ Pressed Flowers & St. Benedict Medal
Baroque Small Wall Crucifix w/ Pressed Flowers & St. Benedict Medal
$35.00
Sale
guadalupe candle
Candle Our Lady of Guadalupe
Sale price $12.50 Regular price $15.00 Save $2.50
Our Lady of Guadalupe Blue & Gold Small Statue
statue of virgen de guadalupe hold by hand
Our Lady of Guadalupe Blue & Gold Small Statue
$35.00
Sale
Silver Our Lady of Guadalupe Floral Medal Necklace
Necklace Pendant Size
Silver Our Lady of Guadalupe Floral Medal Necklace
Sale price $15.00 Regular price $25.00 Save $10
Recently viewed