- Great gift for any occasion
- Handmade with Sterling silver
- Vintage appearance
- Each piece is one-of-a-kind and was handcrafted by Catholic artisans
This locket was painstakingly made by hand out of sterling silver. You may attach a chain or ribbon to this lovely ornament and wear it as a pendant.
Taxco, a little town south of Mexico City, is widely regarded as the continent's silver center, and it is there that this collection is crafted. The purity of the medal is 92.5%, which is higher than required by most countries. Copper makes up the remaining 7.5% as it is a typical component of such alloys.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Approximate Measurements: 0.65" x 1.7"
- Material: Sterling silver
- Box included
- Made in Mexico