- Great gift for any occasion
- Crafted with real colorful flowers, resin and Sterling Silver
- Each piece is unique and has been created by Catholic artisan hands
This beautiful necklace, featuring an image of Our Lady of Guadalupe (patroness of Mexico) has been carefully put together by a woman named Maria, and for her, this little bracelet is a fruit of her life's work. Our artisans grew colorful flowers of various kinds to then carefully dry them, preserving the color and splendor of the petals. Each flower is applied individually to each medal, so the flowers in each product tend to vary. This lovely piece is sure to be treasured by anyone who receives it, as it is unique and meaningful.
- Please note that the flowers on each medallion are applied one by one. Flowers used will vary from one medallion to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are exactly the same. Images used may vary as well.
Photos shown are examples of the finished product
Dimensions & Specifications
- Sterling Silver pendant
- Chain 18"
- Measurements: 0.9" x .7"
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures for prolonged periods of time.
- Box included.
- Made in Mexico