- Great gift for any occasion
- Crafted with real colorful flowers, resin, and Sterling Silver
- Each piece is unique and has been created by Catholic artisan hands
This beautiful necklace, featuring a Latin cross, has been carefully put together by a woman named Maria, and for her, this little necklace is a fruit of her life's work. Our artisans grow colorful flowers of various kinds to then carefully dry them, preserving the color and splendor of the petals. Each flower is applied individually to each medal, so the flowers in each product tend to vary. This lovely piece is sure to be treasured by anyone who receives it, as it is unique and meaningful.
Please note that the flowers on each cross are applied one by one. Flowers used will vary from one cross to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are exactly the same. Images used may vary as well.
Photos shown are examples of the finished product
Dimensions & Specifications
- Approximate Measurements: 1.5" X 1.1" cross and 16" chain.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures.
- Clean by using a soft cloth; using a jewelry cleaning cloth for the metal part only is OK
- Made in Mexico