- Simply beautiful, unique and inspiring devotional gift of Virgen de Guadalupe
- Artwork with multiple dimensional appearance
- The jewelry is even more stunning in person than the photos suggest
- Flowers are individually chosen for each piece
- Durable and eye catching piece
This beautiful sun-shaped necklace, featuring an image of Our Lady of Guadalupe (patroness of Mexico), has been carefully put together by a woman named Lena, and for her, this neck is a fruit of her life's work. Our artisans grow colorful flowers of various kinds to then carefully dry them, preserving the color and splendor of the petals. Each flower is applied individually to each medal, so the flowers in each product tend to vary. This lovely piece is sure to be treasured by anyone who receives it, as it is unique and meaningful.
Please note that the flowers on each medallion are applied one by one. Flowers used will vary from one medallion to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are exactly the same. Images used may vary as well.
Photos shown are examples of the finished product
Dimensions & Specifications
- Approximate Measurements: 1.73" X 1.73" pendant and 18" chain.
- Materials: Sterling silver, resin, natural dried flowers.
- Vintage silver finish
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures.
- Clean by using a soft cloth; using a jewelry cleaning cloth for the metal part only is ok.
- Made in Mexico
Guadalupe Gifts Promise
- Artwork authenticity.
- Pay our artisans a reasonable wage in order to create opportunities for economically disadvantaged communities.
- Ensure safe and healthy working conditions and prohibit the use of child and forced labor with all of our suppliers.