Vintage Taxco Sterling Silver 925 Guadalupe Pendant with Turquoise Stones, 1" x 1.1"
- Great gift for any occasion
- Handmade with Sterling Silver and Turquoise Stones
- Each piece is unique and has been created by Catholic artisan hands
Our Lady of Guadalupe is one of the most revered Marian devotions in the world, with our Blessed Mother being the Empress of the Americas, as well as the patron saint of unborn children.
This pendant, featuring the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe, has been carefully hand-crafted with Sterling Silver. The image has been enhanced with Turquoise Stones. This beautiful piece can be hung from a chain or ribbon.
This collection of Sterling Silver jewelry is made in Taxco, a small town south of Mexico City and considered the silver capital of Latino America. The medal meets international standards and is 92.5% pure. The other 7.5% is copper, a metal commonly used in such alloys.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Sterling Silver and Turquoise natural stones
- Approximate Measurements: 1" x 1.1"
- Box included.
- Made in Mexico