- A handmade item of jewelry that is a tribute to Our Lady of Guadalupe and symbolizes unwavering love and protection.
- This medal from Mexico has a classic, robust feel and is highly evocative.
- The medal is made of genuine silver from Mexico combined with a 14k solid gold bezel, giving it an elegant two-tone look.
- This medal, with its singular artistic appeal, captivates all who encounter it.
- In the United States, Guadalupe Gifts is the sole distributor of this product.
If you're looking for a meaningful piece of jewelry that honors dependable, unconditional love and protection, then don't miss this Silver 14k Gold Bezel Virgen de Guadalupe Grand Medal. It's the perfect expression of your commitment to treasuring something truly special and unique.
This awe-inspiring medal was hand-crafted with genuine silver from Mexico and a solid 14k gold bezel, evoked by its two-tone metals. Its classic and sturdy look is an important reminder of an enduring icon, Our Lady of Guadalupe—a symbol of deep faith, hope and strength throughout centuries of Mexican history. Not only does it bring an aura of ageless symbolism when you wear it around your neck or wrist, but it adds the luxurious touch the eye craves for extraordinary beauty.
For those who appreciate tradition with a fresh modern twist, this heirloom-quality medal gives them what they want in a fashion statement—and each and every one is meant to be cherished. Bought by many cultures from all around the world as gifts for loved ones such as Confirmation or Adults RCIA; they serve as daily reminders that no matter how hard things might seem, We have Our Lady’s help watching over us and protecting us. With its timeless elegance which transcends ages and looks right at home today or in future generations, this symbol stands tall to remember what really matters—faith, family and love itself!
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Medal Size: 1.5" x 1.1".
- Material: 14k solid gold bezel & Mexican sterling silver center.
- Behind the medal you will find the following Latin inscription: "Non fecit taliter omni nationi", which means "God has done nothing like this for any other nation" a passage from Psalm 147:20.
- Made in Mexico with love.
- Each piece comes packaged in an elegant box.
- We provide 2-day shipping on deliveries and accept money-back returns for all orders from our shop.
Guadalupe Gifts Promise
- Artwork authenticity.
- Pay our artisans a reasonable wage in order to create opportunities for economically disadvantaged communities.
- Ensure safe and healthy working conditions and prohibit the use of child and forced labor with all of our suppliers.