- A hand-made piece of jewelry that honors Our Lady of Guadalupe and stands for unconditional love and protection
- Classic, sturdy, and evocative Mexican medal
- Genuine silver from Mexico and a 14k solid gold bezel. The elegance of the medal is enhanced by the two-tone metals
- The medal is a work of art and unique, but it's appealing to everyone
"Am I not here who am your Mother?"
These are the words spoken by Our Blessed Mother in her apparition to Saint Juan Diego, the first Roman Catholic indigenous saint from the Americas, on December 12, 1531. Our Lady of Guadalupe is our bestselling, most iconic medal. Also known as "Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe", this medal is one of the most popular religious devotions in Mexico, serving as the country's patron saint, as well as the patron saint of the Americas. It is a brilliant piece with a complex and elegant design. The 14k gold bezel beautifully contrasts the sparkling silver where the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe is featured, catching light so that Our Lady is lustrously illuminated.
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Medal Size: 0.9" X 0.8"
- Materials: 14k solid gold bezel & Mexican sterling silver center
- Behind the medal you will find the following Latin inscription: "Non fecit taliter omni nationi", which means "God has done nothing like this for any other nation" a passage from Psalm 147:20
- Made in Mexico with love
- Each piece comes packaged in an elegant box
- We provide 2-day shipping on deliveries and accept money-back returns for all orders from our shop
Guadalupe Gifts Promise
- Artwork authenticity.
- Pay our artisans a reasonable wage in order to create opportunities for economically disadvantaged communities.
- Ensure safe and healthy working conditions and prohibit the use of child and forced labor with all of our suppliers.