- A beautiful symbol of Latin American Faith
- 14k Gold and Sterling Silver materials will last for generations
- Safe for all skin types
"Am I not here who am your Mother?"
These are the words spoken by Our Blessed Mother in her apparition to Saint Juan Diego, the first Roman Catholic indigenous saint from the Americas, on December 12, 1531. Our Lady of Guadalupe is our bestselling, most iconic medal. Also known as "Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe", this medal is one of the most popular religious devotions in Mexico, serving as the country's patron saint. It is a delicate piece that will surely be precious to whoever receives it, with a simple, yet elegant design. The 14k Gold border beautifully contrasts the sparkling Sterling Silver where the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe is featured, catching light so that Our Lady is delicately illuminated.
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Medal Size: 1.2" x 0.9"
- Material: 14k solid gold frame & sterling silver center
- Behind the medal you will find the following Latin inscription: "Non fecit taliter omni nationi", which means "God has done nothing like this for any other nation" a passage from Psalm 147:20
- Made in Mexico with love
- We provide 2-day shipping on deliveries and accept money-back returns for all orders from our shop