- A hand-made piece of jewelry that honors Our Lady of Guadalupe and stands for unconditional love and protection
- Classic, sturdy, and evocative Mexican medal: Silver 14k Gold Bezel Virgen de Guadalupe Medal
- Genuine silver from Mexico and a 14k solid gold bezel. The two-tone metals enhance the elegance of the medal.
- The medal is a work of art and unique, but it's appealing to everyone
"Am I not here who am your Mother?"
The most sought-after design in our collection is the iconic medal of Our Lady of Guadalupe. It embodies the powerful words she spoke to Saint Juan Diego on December 12, 1531, and is renowned as the patron saint of Mexico and the Americas. The medal's intricate and sophisticated design radiates a brilliant glow, with a 14k gold bezel contrasting the silver and producing a stunning illuminated image of Our Lady.
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Medal Size: 0.9" X 0.8"
- Materials: 14k solid gold bezel & Mexican sterling silver center
- Behind the medal you will find the following Latin inscription: "Non fecit taliter omni nationi", which means "God has done nothing like this for any other nation" a passage from Psalm 147:20
- Made in Mexico with love
- Each piece comes packaged in an elegant box
- We provide 2-day shipping on deliveries and accept money-back returns for all orders from our shop.
Guadalupe Gifts Promise
- Artwork authenticity.
- Pay our artisans a reasonable wage to create opportunities for economically disadvantaged communities.
- Ensure safe and healthy working conditions and prohibit child and forced labor with our suppliers.