Guadalupe Gift was born as our daughter was preparing for her Confirmation. On a visit to our family in Mexico we fell in love with the Mexican handcrafts we found to give out as favors. The Confirmation and the favors were a huge success. The rest is history.
We promote the Catholic faith through inspirational products made for Catholics, by Catholics.
Our suppliers are 3rd- and 4th-generation artisans and artists, located in Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, and Italy, who are passionate about their trade and use their work to honor Our Blessed Mother while supporting their local communities.
Our product lines
1. Rosary beads and fashion jewelry: Our fast-growing line of beautiful rosary beads, necklaces, and bracelets to wear your faith proudly.
2. Gold and silver jewelry: Including rosary beads, necklaces, pendants, bracelets, and rings, that will be treasured by you and your loved ones
3. Pewter and dried flowers: Ornaments like crosses, hearts, boxes, and pendants, embellished with dried natural flowers.
4. Basilica de Guadalupe: The Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico City is the most visited sanctuary in the world and we are exclusive distributors of their religious line in the U. S.
5. Embossed aluminum: Cube candles, prayer books, and glass bottles, among others.
6. Custom-made products: Each Catholic community has a unique charisma, and we meet their specific devotions and needs with custom products