Guadalupe Gifts was born in 2017 as our daughter was preparing for her Confirmation. On a visit to our family in Mexico we fell in love with the Mexican handcrafts we found to give out as favors. The Confirmation and the favors were a huge success. The rest is history.
We promote the Catholic faith through inspirational products made for Catholics, by Catholics under dignified work conditions. Our suppliers are 3rd- and 4th-generation artisans and manufacturers, located in the USA, Europe and Latin America, who are passionate about their trade and through their work they honor Our Blessed Mother while supporting their local communities.
Our product lines
- Rosary beads and fashion jewelry: Our fast-growing line of beautiful rosary beads, necklaces, and bracelets. We focus on contemporary designs at affordable prices because we believe the mission of the Church is as relevant as ever; we want the younger generation to wear their faith proudly.
- Gold and silver jewelry: Including rosary beads, necklaces, pendants, bracelets, and rosary rings, that will be treasured by you and your loved ones.
- Floral line: Ornaments like crosses, hearts, rosary boxes, and pendants, embellished with encapsulated natural flowers.
- The Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico City is the most visited sanctuary in the world, and we are exclusive distributors of their proprietary line in the U. S.
- Embossed aluminum: Cube candles, prayer books, and glass bottles for holy water, crafted and embellished by hand.
- Hand decorated statues of Our Lady: Made in Colombia to honor the many advocations of the Blessed Mother.
- Custom-made products: Each Catholic community has a unique charisma, and we meet their specific devotions and needs with custom products.
- Monastery products: Personal Care and Edibles made by the Monks and Sisters of Perpetual Help. Made in USA.