- Wonderful gift for any occasion
- Durable and natural materials
- Each piece is unique and has been created by Catholic artisan hands.
Our Lady of Guadalupe is one of the most revered Marian devotions in the world, with our Blessed Mother being the Empress of the Americas, as well as the patron saint of unborn children.
This necklace, featuring a heart-shaped image of Our Lady of Guadalupe, has been carefully put together by a woman named Maria, and for her, this necklace is the fruit of her life's work. Our artisans grow colorful flowers of various kinds and then carefully dry them, preserving the color and splendor of the petals.
Each flower is applied individually to each charm, so the flowers in each product tend to vary. This lovely piece is sure to be treasured by anyone who receives it.
Flowers used will vary from one charm to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are exactly the same. Images used may vary as well.
Photos shown are examples of the finished product.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Chain size:16”
- Pendant size: 0.44”
- Materials: Sterling Silver, resin. and natural flowers
- Keep away from sunlight for extended periods and high temperatures.
- Clean by using a soft cloth
- Box included
- Made in Mexico with love
- We provide a 2-day shipping delivery and accept money-back returns for order from our shop