- Sturdy and long-lasting pewter
- St Jude is surrounded by vividly hued dried flowers.
- Classic design, goes well with any home décor style
- Exceptional artisan quality: handmade and authentic
This fine frame showcases an image of Saint Jude known as the patron saint of hope. This item makes for an elegant and inspirational addition to any home.
This artwork was crafted with real dehydrated flowers, resin and pewter in Mexico. Each piece is unique and has been created by Mexican hands. Please note that flowers on this item are applied one by one by skillful artisans. Flowers used will vary from one piece to the next. Thus no two pieces are exactly the same. Images used may vary as well. Photos shown are examples of the finished product.
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Approximate Measurements: H4.5 x W3.25 inches, 1/2 inch thick
- Approximate Weight: 5.5 oz.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures
- Clean by using a soft damp cloth, followed by a soft dry one
- Handmade in Mexico
Guadalupe Gifts Promise
- Artwork authenticity.
- Pay our artisans a reasonable wage in order to create opportunities for economically disadvantaged communities.
- Ensure safe and healthy working conditions and prohibit the use of child and forced labor with all of our suppliers.