- It's a magnificent representation of Latin American religion.
- Perfect gift for First Communion, Confirmation, and other Special Occasions.
- 14k Gold lasts a lifetime
"Are you not in the folds of my mantle?" - Our Lady of Guadalupe to Saint Juan Diego, December 12, 1531
This is our most popular and widely recognized medal, Our Lady of Guadalupe. Known as "Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe" in Mexico, this medal is revered as one of the country's most important religious symbols. It's a lovely gift that everyone who receives it will cherish because of its simple yet beautiful design. The 14k gold delicately illuminates the depiction of Our Lady of Guadalupe.
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Pendant Size: 0.7" X 0.6"
- Material: 14K solid yellow gold metal
- Made in Mexico
- Each piece comes packaged in an elegant box
- We provide 2-day shipping on deliveries and accept money-back returns for all orders from our shop