- Heavy-duty, sturdy and long-lasting round pewter rosary box
- Our Lady of Czestochowa
- She is surrounded by vividly hued dried flowers.
- The perfect spot to store your rosary while not in use.
- Exceptional artisan quality
Our Lady of Czestochowa has been called the “Black Madonna of Poland”, believed to be made from a piece of wood cut from the table of the Last Supper by St. Luke the Evangelist. This lovely rosary box features a stunning image of Our Lady of Czestochowa as the focal point. It was crafted with real dehydrated flowers, resin and pewter in Mexico. Each piece is unique and has been created by Mexican hands.
Please note that the flowers on each box are applied one by one. Flowers used will vary from one box to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are exactly the same. Images used may vary as well. Photos shown are examples of the finished product.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Box Size: 2.9"x1.5"x2"
- Weight: 5.5 oz.
- Materials: Pewter (light aluminum), natural dried flowers and resin
- Hand-made in Mexico