- Heavy-duty, sturdy, and long-lasting pewter
- Vividly hued dried flowers surround our Lady.
- Classic design goes well with any home décor style
- Exceptional artisan quality: handmade and authentic
This lovely rosary box features a stunning image of Our Lady of Lourdes and is perfect for a rosary or small items. Our Lady of Lourdes is a Marian devotion known for her apparitions in 1858 in the grotto at Lourdes, France, to Saint Bernadette Soubirous, a fourteen-year-old peasant girl. The discovery of spring with healing properties came from these apparitions, which are still visited in France today.
This box was crafted with real dehydrated flowers, resin, and pewter in Mexico. Each piece is unique and has been created by Mexican hands.
Please note that the flowers on each box are applied one by one. The flowers used will vary from one box to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are the same. Images used may vary as well. Photos shown are examples of the finished product.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Box Size: 2.9"x1.5"x2"
- Weight: 5.5 oz.
- Materials: Pewter (light aluminum), pressed flowers, resin, and high-quality print.
- Hand-made in Mexico
- We provide 2-day shipping on deliveries and accept money-back returns for all orders from our shop.
Guadalupe Gifts Promise
- Artwork authenticity.
- Pay our artisans a reasonable wage to create opportunities for economically disadvantaged communities.
- Ensure safe and healthy working conditions and prohibit child and forced labor with our suppliers.