- Heavy-duty, sturdy and long-lasting round pewter rosary box
- St. John Paul II
- He is surrounded by vividly hued dried flowers.
- The perfect spot to store your rosary while not in use.
- Exceptional artisan quality
This beautiful rosary box, featuring an image of Saint John Paul II (often known as the patron saint of celebration and labor) has been carefully put together by a woman named Gisela, and for her, this little box is a fruit of her life's work. Our artisans grow colorful flowers of various kinds to then carefully dry them, preserving the color and splendor of the petals. Each flower is applied individually to each part, so the flowers in each product tend to vary. This lovely piece is sure to be treasured by anyone who receives it, as it is unique and meaningful.
Please note that the flowers on each medallion are applied one by one. Flowers used will vary from one medallion to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are exactly the same. Images used may vary as well.
Photos shown are examples of the finished product
Dimensions & Specifications
- Box Size: 2.9"x1.5"x2"
- Weight: 5.5 oz.
- Materials: Pewter (light aluminum), natural dried flowers and resin
- Hand-made in Mexico
Guadalupe Gifts Promise
- Artwork authenticity.
- Pay our artisans a reasonable wage in order to create opportunities for economically disadvantaged communities.
- Ensure safe and healthy working conditions and prohibit the use of child and forced labor with all of our suppliers.