- Simply beautiful, unique and inspiring devotional gift of Virgen of Guadalupe
- Artwork with multiple dimensional appearance
- The jewelry is even more stunning in person than the photos suggest
- Flowers are individually chosen for each necklace
- Durable and eye catching pendant
This beautiful necklace, featuring an image of Our Lady of Guadalupe (patroness of Mexico) surrounded by the outline of an Aztec sun, has been carefully put together by a woman named Rosa, and for her, this necklace is a fruit of her life's work. Our artisans grow colorful flowers of various kinds to then carefully dry them, preserving the color and splendor of the petals. Each flower is applied individually to each medal, so the flowers in each product tend to vary. This lovely piece is sure to be treasured by anyone who receives it, as it is unique and meaningful.
Please note that the flowers on each medallion are applied one by one. Flowers used will vary from one medallion to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are exactly the same. Images used may vary as well.
Photos shown are examples of the finished product
Dimensions & Specifications
- Approximate Measurements: 1.72"
- Length: 16” + 2 "
- Made in Mexico
- Box Included.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures.
- Clean by using a soft cloth; using a jewelry cleaning cloth for the metal part only is ok.
Guadalupe Gifts Promise
- Artwork authenticity.
- Pay our artisans a reasonable wage to create opportunities for economically disadvantaged communities.
- Ensure safe and healthy working conditions and prohibit child and forced labor with our suppliers.