- Simply beautiful, unique and inspiring devotional gift of Virgen de Guadalupe
- Artwork with multiple dimensional appearance
- The jewelry is even more stunning in person than the photos suggest
- Flowers are individually chosen for each piece
- Durable and eye catching piece
This beautiful necklace, featuring an image of Our Lady of Guadalupe (patroness of Mexico), has been carefully put together by a woman named Lena. For her, this necklace is a fruit of her life's work. Our artisans grow colorful flowers of various kinds to carefully dry them, preserving the petals' color and splendor. Each flower is applied individually to each medal, so the flowers in each product tend to vary. This lovely piece is sure to be treasured by anyone who receives it, as it is unique and meaningful.
- Please note that the flowers on each medallion are applied one by one. Flowers used will vary from one medallion to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are the same. Images used may vary as well.
Photos shown are examples of the finished product.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Materials: Sterling Silver, resin, natural dried flowers.
- Approximate Measurements: 1.5" X 1" pendant and 16" + 2" chain.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures.
- Clean by using a soft cloth; using a jewelry cleaning cloth for the metal part is ok.
- Box included.
- Made in Mexico
- We provide a 2-day shipping delivery and accept money-back returns for order from our shop
Guadalupe Gifts Promise
- Artwork authenticity.
- Pay our artisans a reasonable wage to create opportunities for economically disadvantaged communities.
- Ensure safe and healthy working conditions and prohibit child and forced labor with our suppliers.