- Makes for a thoughtful gift
- Crafted with real colorful flowers, resin, and German Silver
- No two pieces are the same
- Has been created by Catholic artisan hands
- Encourages prayer of the rosary wherever, whenever
“Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with Thee”
This beautiful bracelet has been carefully put together by a woman named Lupita, and for her, this little bracelet is a fruit of her life's work. Our artisans grew colorful flowers of various kinds to then carefully dry them, preserving the color and splendor of the petals. Each flower is applied individually to a round medal, so the flowers in each product tend to vary. This is a perfect piece for anyone wanting to increase their devotion to the Blessed Mother, and include prayer in their daily routine.
- Please note that the flowers are applied one by one. Flowers used will vary from one piece to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are exactly the same. Images used may vary as well.
Photos shown are examples of the finished product
Dimensions & Specifications
- Sterling Silver and dried flowers.
- German Silver
- Length: 7"
- Clean by using a soft cloth; using a jewelry cleaning cloth for the metal part only is OK
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures
- Made in Mexico