- Simply beautiful, unique, and inspiring gift
- Mexican silver earrings with a multiple-dimensional appearance
- The jewelry is even more stunning in person than the photos suggest
- Flowers are individually chosen for each jewelry piece
- A durable and eye-catching piece
These intricately crafted Mexican silver earrings feature an image of Our Lady of Guadalupe (some models), revered in the Marian devotions of many religions and celebrated as the Empress of the Americas and the patron saint of unborn children. Created with love by master artisan Maria, these earrings are a labor of love. Grown and dried with care by our artisans, the petals in these pieces retain their beautiful hues when pressed between the silver surface. Each piece of jewelry is unique, making this a significant gift for any recipient. Color and design may vary from one product to the next.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Each earring size: vary by type. i.e. Square-shaped 0.5" x 0.4".
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures
- Box included
- Materials: silver-plated metal, resin, and dried flowers
- Made in Mexico
- We provide a 2-day shipping delivery and accept money-back returns for orders from our shop.
Guadalupe Gifts Promise
- Artwork authenticity.
- Pay our artisans a reasonable wage to create opportunities for economically disadvantaged communities.
- Ensure safe and healthy working conditions and prohibit child and forced labor with our suppliers.