- Handcrafted in Mexico using traditional Mexican folk art.
- Unique design featuring a pressed flower set within 4 protective layers of resin.
- Durable construction designed to last for years to come.
- A thoughtful Saint Necklace perfect to gift or keep within your own collection.
- Iconographic image of Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton featured prominently at the center.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Size: 0.90" x 1.25" oval and 16"+2" chain.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures
- Clean by using a soft cloth; using a jewelry cleaning cloth for the metal part only is OK
- Made in Mexico
Guadalupe Gifts Promise
- Product authenticity.
- Pay our artisans a reasonable wage to create opportunities for economically disadvantaged communities.
- Ensure safe and healthy working conditions and prohibit child and forced labor with our suppliers.