- Simply beautiful, unique and inspiring devotional gift
- Artwork with multiple dimensional appearance
- The jewelry is even more stunning in person than the photos suggest
- Flowers are individually chosen for each necklace
- Durable and eye catching pendant
These necklaces, featuring two images of the Blessed Mother and Jesus Christ, have been carefully put together by a woman named Gisela, and for her, this little bracelet is a fruit of her life's work. Our artisans grow colorful flowers of various kinds to carefully dry them, which preserves the color and splendor of the petals. Each flower is applied individually to each medal, so the flowers and their placement in each product vary. This lovely piece is sure to be treasured by anyone who receives it, as it is unique and meaningful.
Please note that the flowers on each charm are applied one by one. Flowers used will vary from one charm to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are the same. Images used vary as well.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Necklace size: 16"+2"
- Pendant size: 0.5"
- Materials: Sterling silver, resin, and pressed flowers
- Keep away from direct sunlight for extended periods and extreme heat, and clean with a soft cloth
- Made in Mexico
- We provide 2-day shipping on deliveries and accept money-back returns for all orders from our shop
Guadalupe Gifts Promise
- Artwork authenticity.
- Pay our artisans a reasonable wage to create opportunities for economically disadvantaged communities.
- Ensure safe and healthy working conditions and prohibit child and forced labor with our suppliers.