- A hand-made piece of jewelry that honors Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal
- Classic, sturdy, and evocative Mexican medal
- Genuine silver from Mexico and a 14k solid gold bezel. The elegance of the medal is enhanced by the two-tone metals
- The medal is a work of art and unique, but it's appealing to everyone
One of the devotional medals that are worn the most often across the country is the Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal. The narrative of the medal's inception begins in Paris, France, where three apparitions of Our Lady took place. The medal is said to offer benefits to people who wear it and ask for Our Lady's intercession. It also symbolizes the power of prayer and trust in God's will. This is an exceptionally unique artwork that will undoubtedly be treasured by the recipient no matter what. The shimmering sterling silver where the picture of Our Lady is set provides a stunning contrast to the understatedly sophisticated simplicity of the 14-karat gold bezel's design.
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Pendant size: 0.5" x 0.8"
- Materials: 14K solid gold bezel and Mexican sterling silver metals
- Made in Mexico
- Each piece comes packaged in an elegant box
- We provide 2-day shipping on deliveries and accept money-back returns for all orders from our shop
Guadalupe Gifts Promise
- Artwork authenticity.
- Pay our artisans a reasonable wage in order to create opportunities for economically disadvantaged communities.
- Ensure safe and healthy working conditions and prohibit the use of child and forced labor with all of our suppliers.