- Heavy-duty, sturdy and long-lasting round pewter rosary box
- Padre Pio
- He is surrounded by vividly hued dried flowers.
- The perfect spot to store your rosary while not in use.
- Exceptional artisan quality
This lovely rosary box features a powerful image of Saint Padre Pio, known for being the patron saint of civil defense volunteers, adolescents, and the village of Pietrelcina. It was crafted with real dehydrated flowers, resin, and pewter in Mexico. Each piece is unique and has been created by Mexican hands.
Please note that the flowers on each box are applied one by one. Flowers used will vary from one box to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are exactly the same. Images used may vary as well. Photos shown are examples of the finished product.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Box Size: 2.9"x1.5"x2"
- Weight: 5.5 oz.
- Materials: Pewter (light aluminum), natural dried flowers and resin
- Hand-made in Mexico
Guadalupe Gifts Promise
- Artwork authenticity.
- Pay our artisans a reasonable wage in order to create opportunities for economically disadvantaged communities.
- Ensure safe and healthy working conditions and prohibit the use of child and forced labor with all of our suppliers.